- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Manulife Life & Manulife Asset Management
- 26 Sep 16
- Assist in the development and implementation of training strategies, plans and process in relation to Bancassurance.
- Assist in the design and development of programmes to support organization goals.
- Responsible for all training programmes of all channels in Bancassurance.
- Assist in the identification and assessment of training needs of all channels in Bancassurance.
- Continuously evaluates current and seeks and support new approaches, practices and process to improve efficiency of training offered.
- Any other task delegated when the need arises.
- Degree from a reputable University.
- At least 3 years of related working experience.
- Experience working in Life Insurance Company is an added advantage.
- Able to travel frequently.
Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.