- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 25 Sep 16
• To assist Unit Head to formulate Recovery Strategies by continuously identifying sources of recovery and methodology for effective implementation.
• Familiar with legal processes on disposal of underlying securities and to ensure litigation action is taken against delinquent/NPL borrowers in accordance to the Bank's policies and operational procedures.
• Conduct customer and asset visitations and engage in work out discussions and negotiations with borrowers and related parties towards resolution of the exposure.
• Close and effective liaison with branches, solicitors, advisors and valuers in the course of negotiating workouts of NPL accounts.
• To ensure prompt implementation of loan recovery strategies & approved action plans.
• To ensure persistent and timely follow up on NPL accounts via continuous measurement of performance to meet target.
• To prepare proposals for debt restructuring, settlement proposals and various action plans for management's approval.
• To ensure timely and accurate completion of various MIS and regulatory reports for submission to management and the relevant authorities.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma or Degree in any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably minimum 2 years relevant experience in business collection & recovery.
• Familiar with Bank Negara Guidelines on NPL.
• Should be familiar with recovery process of banking products such as term loan, overdraft, hire-purchase Islamic loans as well as Credit Guarantee Corporation (CGC) loans.
• Candidates with strong analytical mind, matured personality with right attitude, pro-active, resourceful, trustworthy and a good team player.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
• Able to maintain good rapport and relationship with solicitors and third party service providers in all dealings.