Senior Change Delivery Manager - Investment Banking
- GBP34738.09 - GBP51192.98 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Malaysia
- 26 Sep 16
Fast paced global banking operational hub Responsible for an expanding PMO function Exposure to a number of global markets and stakeholders
Our client, one of the largest Global Centre of Excellence of an International bank in Malaysia and Asia Market is looking to a hire a Senior Change Delivery Manager, for their Global Markets operations.
Your responsibility includes but not limited to
- Responsible for the PMO Function including the design and Implementation of project management governance and standards; and project portfolio management.
- Closely coordinate and align with the different Project and Program Managers across the different asset classes in Markets Operations
- Active stakeholder management and partnership with senior stakeholders and their delegates
- Governance of change and chair of related forums and delivery committees
- Represent GMO Change senior management on decision making forums regarding platform choice and utilization.
- Act as mentor to and help establish a strong change foundation within Change Management.
- Support development of processes to assure ongoing efficiency, quality and integrity
- Responsible for working with Global Heads of Change, Head of Change Delivery, Product Heads across all Products and Asset Classes
- Ideally a minimum of 10-15 years' tenure within Change Delivery with excellent track record of change and process improvements
- Relevant change delivery, project and program management qualifications/certifications - PMP is preferred.
- Good understanding of any of the major investment banking products and processes such as but not limited to Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Securities, Settlements & Investigation, Collateral Management, and Clearing Operations
- Significant experience in proactively leading projects and programs, in complex, multi -cultural and cross geography type of initiatives.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Change Management Tools, certifications, professions, development curriculum in Change are strictly required.
Contact Shandra Vaahini at +603 2300 7217 or email@example.com or click on the Apply Now button quoting reference number SVC39338. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T
*LI-BF License Number: JTK 2710