Senior Manager, Operations
- 200k p/a
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ellwood Consulting
- 23 Sep 16
Contact customers to convince them to contribute their SSI data to the directories, explain them the related processes and provide them with the tools and support to contribute their data
Our client is a global member-owned cooperative and the world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services.
Great Team spirit, customer centricity and CI mindset are key elements you need, to fit in.
The team will be focusing on activities for Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa financial institutions. The main focus of the data collection is, today, on Standing Settlement Instructions (SSIs). The months to come will see the roll-out to the market of other reference data products which will need to be collected and maintained as well.
• Manage the KL team 30 staff including 2 leaders in 2016, subject to strong growth in the years to come.
• Be the Guardian of the compliance, quality and efficiency of the data collection process,
• Identify opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures or tools.
• Contact customers to convince them to contribute their SSI data to the directories, explain them the related processes and provide them with the tools and support to contribute their data.
• Search for new customers to contribute their data, and ensure that existing and new customer data is maintained in accurate and timely manner.
• Make the team efficiently resolve and document technical customer inquiries regarding the status of their request for products and services activation in a timely, efficient and professional manner in accordance with the service level agreement, key performance indicators and escalation procedures. Liaise with customers, team members and other departments in order to resolve most of the customers' problems and queries.
• Interface with internal functions to ensure compliance in the delivery of products and services. Product Management and other internal teams.
• Ensure we provide highest quality customer services and support in compliance with all internal and external procedures.
• Be a trusted partner to marketing team to adapt existing products and give support in the design and launch of new ones.
• Assist in technical projects by preparing reports/statistics presentations, schedules/ planning
• At least 5 year of experience leading a department in customer relationship environment and 10 years as a manager.
Professional knowledge and expertise:
• Good understanding of SSI data and its use in the financial industry, a broader knowledge of the financial industry is clearly a plus.
• A high degree of familiarity with customer data collection processes is required or will need to be learned.
• Incumbent must be able to express himself/herself in fluent English both verbally and in writing.
• Office Automation tools and experience in processes to enter/maintain data in databases are to be part of the daily working environment already.
• Stress resistance and ability to work independently are required, as are analytical skills.
• Continuous improvement mindset is a must as is customer orientation.
• Have entrepreneur mindset and strategic thinking
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain and convince people via telephone; strong customer orientation
• Able to communicate fluently in English, other languages will be considered an asset
• Stress resistance and ability to work independently are required
• Motivation and capacity to motivate others around the business goals (to capture maximum amount of data and achieve high data quality)
• Dynamic, flexible, structured and well organised
• Self-driven wanting to make thing happen
• Customer focused and able to establish and maintain warm and supportive interpersonal relationships with internal and external customers
• Team Leader , who shares problems and solutions, pro-actively offers to help others
• Excellent coordination and communication skills.