- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 20 Sep 17
To perform specific duties as instructed by the line manager, for Securities Services, in accordance to the relevant procedures, guidelines, instructions and standards set in order to meet the productivity and service standards set.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To assist in processing Trade Settlement, FX Transaction & Regional Custody relevant transactions guided by the operating procedures, guidelines, policies and standards set
- To exercise care and diligence on day to day operational matters and providing support to superiors and subordinates.
- To conform and adhere to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, Securities Services Policies, etc
- To ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- To achieve the processing turnaround standards as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement between the dept. and processing hub centre and meeting productivity standards in terms of processing efficiency and accuracy of output.
- To participate in other system testing and drills from time to time.
- To ensure operational efficiency by continuously meeting or exceeding agreed clients' service standards.
- To response on timely manner to client's enquiries
- To support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- To Complete non-routine assigned task within the set deadline.
- Filing to be done on daily basis
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/Degree holder in banking and financial sector
- Preferably with securities industry background
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to multi task and complete tasks on time and ensure services levels are met
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work and adapt in fast paced environment
- Team player.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.