[Sourcing] Digital E-commerce Strategist
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
[Sourcing] Digital E-commerce Strategist
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
We invite you to learn more at http://www.accenture.com/sg-en/strategy/interactive-marketing/Pages/interactive-marketing-index.aspx
- Develop global digital marketing strategy for clients upon performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value to create opportunities
- Create the business case and develop the requirements to implement the strategy
- Develop requirements to ensure that digital marketing vision and recommendation translate to and leverage Accenture Interactive assets, products and services.
- Lead the client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide strategy and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- This is a client-facing role, which requires excellent communication skills along with a willingness to travel up to 80%.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in following areas: Digital Visionary, C-suite presence, current and emerging digital and marketing trends, ability to direct competitive assessment
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, lead transformation management, roadmap and planning , analytics/insight generation
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3-5 years digital marketing consulting experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Tier One consulting firms with Fortune 500 clients; experience in leading large scale strategy engagements
- Understand broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience with defining high-level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers our employees a "Total Rewards" package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.