Supervisor, Collection &Receivables, General Management
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 31 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
* Analyse and propose restructuring in accordance to Forbearance Program to relief the debt burden of borrower for both MY & SG
* Reveiw and feedback to Policy and Risk to improve the robustnesson of the end-to-end restructuring process for both MY & SG
* To meet the TAT - 2 working days for Account Information and 3 working days for Creditor Reply Form per requirement standard set by Monetary Authority Singapore (MAS).
* To respond / reply to customer's enquiry / complaint on AKPK-Secured/DRP/CCS related matters within the TAT as specified in the relevant MIC on customer's complaint
* Interprets MIS statistics relating to performance pertaining to DRP portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.