IS Change Analyst
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 06 Sep 16
Responsible in raising & scheduling changes, resolving conflicts, attending Change Advisory Board (CAB)
You would be responsible for:
- To raise change based on Integration Services internal process and Global Change Management process
- Change Risk and implementation details should be correctly defined in the change ticket.
- Approval Lead Time should be monitored upon change submission.
- Ensure Testing Signoffs are available for all changes
- Respective interface application team should be aware and approve the change.
- To resolve any conflicts/objection raised by approvers/CAB.
- To attend interface application team’s CAB review.
- Update IS Calendar on available deployment weeks and highlight upcoming freeze.
- Ensure changes are fully approved and in schedule mode
- Ensure all changes are closed in Remedy as per SLA
- Prepare reports related to Changes
We are seeking the following:
- Field of Study Degree in Computer Science
- Certification ITIL Foundation, Change Management process
1. Experience/Knowledge in Change Management process
2. Experience/Knowledge in Remedy tool
3. Good Communication Skills
Nice to have
Knowledge in IBM MQ
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance.
The closing date for applications is 30/06//2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Kuala Lumpur time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
HERE FOR GOOD