Senior Integration Consultant
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Jan 17
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- We are looking for highly talented IBM Hybrid Cloud Consultant to provide customers with the highest level of remote or on-site technical services associated with IBM Hybrid Cloud integration products(API Connect, DataPower, IIB, BPM).
- You will participate in delivery of different types of billable projects with consulting focus: Hybrid Cloud solution design, prototyping, API Development, implementation, quality assurance .
- You will result in growth of successful projects number, better clients' satisfaction, new references and better utilization of IBM software.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience designing and developing solutions on IIB/MQ
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience designing and developing solutions on Datapower
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Role ( Job Role )
Appl Integration & Middleware Support Specialist
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Technical Solutions Support Specialist
State / Province
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village