IT Audit Lead Infrastructure (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
IT Audit Lead Infrastructure (Amsterdam)
ING is looking for...
an IT Audit Lead Infrastructure
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) supports ING in its mission to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business by conducting audits and challenging the ING organisation. ING is rapidly transforming its IT departments into Agile DevOps squads with the objective to deliver reliable and innovative IT services to ING colleagues all over the world.
CAS is looking for an IT Audit Lead Infrastructure to strengthen our IT Audit team!
International and complex audits on Information Technology
As an IT Audit Lead Infrastructure, you will lead, coordinate as well as execute IT Audits with various topics such as Cloud infrastructure, Virtualised Infrastructure, Orchestration, Network Perimeter Security, Web applications, Webservers, Databases, Security Operations, Cybercrime, Operating Systems, Identity & Access Management, Directory Services, Cryptographic services, IT Management and Disaster Recovery. As ING has a global IT organisation, our audits take place in the Netherlands as well as in other countries.
Your work environment
As an IT Audit Lead you will be based in Amsterdam and you will work in the Global Infrastructure & Cybersecurity team as part of the IT Audit Division. As IT Audit team we are ambitious to be best-in-class. We use a variety of audit techniques including data analytics, penetration testing and IT vulnerability scanning in our audits. We find it important to be innovative and develop our audit techniques continuously. You will work together with colleagues with various backgrounds. What makes us a team is our shared passion for technology, drive to deliver good quality and fun in our daily work.
The IT Audit division forms part of CAS (Corporate Audit Services), which is a highly professional organisation with approximately 20 audit teams across the globe. CAS comprises a diverse international team of around 4300 members. Together with your Amsterdam colleagues, you will provide audit coverage on a variety of IT related audits. Working at CAS Bank means working in a highly dynamic, international environment at the heart of ING.
Development and growth
At ING, we realise that we need to have the best people in the best positions. That's why we will invest in your personal growth and development. We will ensure that you are able to be up to date on the key developments in your field and able to improve your skills and performance. We do expect you to take the initiative on this score. We are happy to support you in your further development and we offer you international career opportunities.
Interesting employee benefits package
This is a full-time position of 36 or 40 hours per week in Amsterdam (Job grade 11). Next to an inspiring work environment, ING Bank offers an attractive employee benefits package with excellent secondary labour conditions, that more than meet market conditions
We are looking for: an IT Audit Lead with technical expertise and communicative skills
- You have an in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments;
- You like discovering new technologies and tools and love to explore new technologies hands-on;
- You possess strong analytical skills and are able to come with solutions to solve problems;
- You are able to plan ahead;
- You are naturally proactive, critical and curious;
- You have strong verbal and written communicative skills and interpersonal capabilities. Therefore, you know how to ask the right questions and get the right information, even when you have to overcome resistance.
- You are accurate, creative in your solutions and you describe yourself as a team player who is capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this;
- You are keen on self-development.
You endorse the values of ING, you propagate these values in your work as a matter of course and, just like all ING staff, you are willing to sign the banker's oath. For further information about this oath, see [link to: www.ing.jobs/Nederland/Over-ING/Ook-dit-is-ING/ING-Waarden.htm ].
Furthermore, you have:
- A master degree;
- Qualifications in IT Auditing and/or IT Security (e.g. RE, CISA, CISSP etc.);
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT;
- 6-10 years' hands-on working experience within an IT Audit function, for instance, with another bank or within a larger audit or consultancy organisations;
- Experience with international and complex organisations.
Do you need further information or do you want to apply?
Do you have any question about the position of IT Audit Lead Infrastructure? Please, feel free to contact Nai Jai Lee through email@example.com .We'll be happy to hear from you!!
Are you certain of your choice and do you want to start working as an IT Audit Lead at ING? Then apply directly through the apply button below.