Principal Finance Advice
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 17
Principal Finance Advice
ING is looking for...
a Principal Finance Advice
In the department Planning & Advice IT/ Group/WB/C&G Services, we are looking for senior finance professionals, who can act as a strategic financial business partner for one or more IT departments in OIB. In your role you will be part of the departmental MT, providing finance advice to the senior IT management of ING. You will support the department with performance analysis and monthly reporting on their financial results. Furthermore you will organize and facilitate (rolling) forecasting process, resulting in a multiyear forecast. Also you will help the department building business cases and you will track the financial results of the business cases. Finally, you have a strong delivery focus. You take it on and make it happen.
Knowledge & Experience
You have in depth knowledge of business control in general and specifically of controlling IT in large companies. Furthermore you have a strong affinity with IT; you are fully up to speed with the current trends in IT, especially trends in Application Development, Agile and IT governance. The preferred candidate will have at least 5 year experience in Management Accounting / Finance Advice and has experience in controlling IT in large (IT) companies.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for performance analysis, and you will organize and facilitate the RFC / MTP process and provide advice to the relevant MT on financial trends
- Responsible for providing Finance advice to the relevant MT: you are a true and acknowledged sparring partner of the MT on tactical and strategic issues.
- Responsible for building business cases and tracking the financial results
Behaviours & Competences
- Communication: you are able to present and convey key messages in a way that is fully tailored to the target audience, both in Dutch as well as in English
- Persuasiveness: you are able to persuade others to your arguments and way of thinking. Seeing the bigger picture of an issue, garnering support and gradually influencing others
- Problem solving: you are able to early detect and identify problems. Sound and complex analyses helps in finding effective solutions (analytical)
- Customer focus: you clearly ascertain what your customer needs and produce value-added advice and reports. Not only deal with a clear-cut customer request but are also anticipate future demands in continuous dialogue with your customers.
- Strong affinity with IT: you are fully aware of the current trends in IT, especially trends in Application Development, Agile, IT governance. Teamwork: create opportunities by information sharing and encouraging others to achieve our goals
- Initiative: you take initiative to proactively contribute to effective decision-making in the business and take action to implement decisions. Hands-on mentality is required.
Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration (RA/RC preferred)
Please click on Apply and upload your CV & motivation.
For inquiries please contact email@example.com .
We are looking forward to your application!