- €60,000 - €80,000
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Paritas Recruitment
- 29 Sep 16
An excellent opportunity has arisen for multiple hires within a growing Management Consultancy located in different countries across Central Europe. Ideal for individuals who are open to travel and get exposure across Credit, Market, Operational or Liquidity Risk projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Subject matter expertise across one or multiple disciplines of risk (including credit, market, operational, liquidity, and conduct) and financial services regulation. Successful candidates will also be up to date on the constant changes within the regulatory environment across the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Sector focus – We work with the financial services industry; including investment and commercial banks, asset and wealth managers, custodians, insurers, and pension funds. Ideally we are looking for candidates who have experience within these institutions, whilst working in a project / consultancy environment.
- Project delivery – we look for individuals who have had previous project work experience and are used to networking and meeting deliverables for clients.
- Relevant professional experience in risk management or compliance work, gained either in a Financial Institution or a Consultancy.
- University Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as economics or engineering, supplemented with a professional qualification, such as CFA, PRM or FRM.