BCM Project Support Analyst
Are you analytic, practical and results-driven? Are you a strong communicator who doesn't shy away from challenging situations? We're looking for someone like this to:
- Provide project support to C&ORC BCM led projects and programs
- Work with the regional BCM teams to agree project portfolio actions and then manage the implementation
- Prepare regular project reporting for steering committees and manage ad-hoc BCM Tableau reporting requirements
- Maintain the C&ORC BCM Intranet and SharePoint sites
- Manage access approvals for the Business Continuity Application
Based in Krakow, you'll be working in the Global Business Continuity team within Compliance & Operational Risk Control. We’re responsible for ensuring compliance with the BCM policy and framework and for driving strategic change in order to mature our BCM capabilities as a firm.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree
- experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
- experience in project management
- experience in Business Continuity Management
- analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
- result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
- fluent in English
- a strong communicator with good presentation skills
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.