- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Sep 16
About our client:
Our client is a physical trading company.
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is seeking a Risk Analyst to join their team in Warsaw, Poland.
- Conduct daily market and credit risk work
- Perform regular P&L reporting and risk measurement
- Improve the risk management processes and tools
- Analyse transactions and evaluate their risk
- Execute some activities in collaboration with the accounting team (Assessment of replacement values)
- University degree in a relevant field, i.e. Finance, Economics, Mathematics
- A few years of professional experience in a similar role. Preference given to those with Commodities experience around physical trading but this is not a prerequisite
- Solid knowledge of financial instruments, such as Futures, Swaps, Forwards, Options and their valuation
- Ability to work very independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German be of advantage.
What's on offer:
Our client is an internationally active. It is a place where you will find opportunities to grow.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact
Nadja Espey, Researcher: +41 (0)58 268 1030