Risk Management Consultant, Lisbon (M/F)
- To negotiate
- Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
- Permanent, Full time
- DIRECT SEARCH Belgium
- 28 Sep 16
For our client, a top International Consulting and Advisory firm based in Europe, we are seeking a Risk Management Expert Consultant, with high level of education (Master or PhD) in applied sciences, mathematics, economics, actuarial sciences or any other relevant subject.
Our client is an international consultancy firm leader in its market in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Luxembourg.
Established for years and having proven expertise in Risk Management fields, our client is today acting as an expert company in Risk Modeling, Technical quantitative issues, Regulatory management, etc.
For the new Office in Lisbon, our client is seeking an experienced Risk Professionals, spelialised in the Banking Credit Industry.
The Risk Management Advisory team responsibilities :
- Provide highly technical support to clients in the design, implementation or review of risk management frameworks
- Identify issues and provide recommendations to optimize Risk models and processes
- Create a risk mapping tool, define the stress tests and ensure the risk is controlled
- Establish the models documentation
- Make presentation to convince the stakeholders
- Develop tools for client models
- Participate and coordinate meetings concerning Risk Management strategies
- Attend to Risk Management events
Profile and Qualifications
- Master degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Applied economics, etc. A PhD is a plus
- Former experience in Risk Management (2 years minimum)
- Experience in Banking, Asset Management or Insurance fields
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese. Other European language is a plus
We offer you the opportunity to join a company specialized in Risk Management subjects. The role is based in Lisbon.
Possibility to travel (London, Luxembourg, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, etc.)
Salary package includes insurances, company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal allowances, and bonus plan.