Senior Analyst Risk, MIS
- 50k to 55k
- Doha, Dawhah, Qatar
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 26 Sep 16
Our client is a national leading financial institution based in the Middle East. they are looking to hire a Senior Analyst Risk, MIS and will be responsible to support the Strategic Risk Management department.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of Head of Risk MIS and Systems and will be responsible for:
- Indentifying / providing on-going and forward looking requirement gathring for Risk Management related MIS needs.
- Preparation of market/external data, dealing with ad hoc MIS request.
- Delivery of key MIS from both the core banking and Risk Management systems.
- Coordinate with Senior Bank Management as as liaise with external regulators as required in the fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- Provide I.T liaison to conclude all relevant projects.
A successful candidate must have/be:
- Risk Management MIS and change management experience in banks for minimum of 6 years.
- Must have solid expertise of Risk Management related MIS, including: regulatory / statutory requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of I.T. systems / applications and tools.
- Self - motivated.
- Proficiency in risk concepts, banking products / operations / systems, pertinent regulatory requirements.