Assistant Finance Manager
- USD8000 - USD9000 per month + bonus
- Duwadami, Muqat'ah ash Shamaliyah, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters
- 30 Aug 16
Our client is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager (Saudi National), reporting into the Head of Finance in KSA. The Assistant Finance Manager will already have experience of working in a local or international bank. The candidate will have a recognised accounting qulaification. The candidate will already be based in Saudi Arabia.
- The Assistant Finance Manager should be able to demonstrate solid banking and markets Finance experience and will
- require 'hands-on' experience of the following functional areas:
- Main liaison and point of contact for KSA banking regulator.
- Managing external/internal audits of the entity including resolving the issues arise during audit in a timely and efficient manner, coordinating with relevant parties as and when required.
- Managing regulatory and taxation returns for the entity including review of monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns.
- Validation, control and, in some instances, execution of Daily P&L and Risk reporting for the businesses (both onshore KSA and in respect of other MENA region books), liaising directly with front office and operational staff and management in Riyadh
- Regular and ad hoc MIS and FA/MA financial accounting and reporting coverage, primarily for CB&S businesses, but also supporting both GTB and PWM onshore businesses
- Facilitation of the month-end balance sheet substantiation (MRP) as secondary Finance owner
- Liaison with both line business management and infrastructure functions to ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Assisting in the completion of New Product Approval cross-functional risk-assessment checklists for new product or business implementations
- Saudi National
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong systems experience, SAP etc