Senior Manager - Treasury and Investments
- Khobar, Al Mintaqah ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Dubai
- 17 Sep 17
My client, a large energy focused investment bank is currently looking for a Senior Manager – Treasury and Investment. They have been actively advising, lending and investing in the energy space for the last 40 years, and currently have over $5billion AUM. Based in Al Khobar, KSA the chosen candidate will be actively involved in managing high quality managed funds / equities, mandates and the fixed income book.
- Active participation in managing a high qualitymanaged funds/equities, mandates, fixed income book within the parameters approved by the board.
- Extend active role in managing/outsourcing of Investment Management to top tier global Investment Banks and Asset Managers either by discretionary portfolio Management and/or through a Separate Managed account.
- Degree in business/economics/engineering and an MBA or equivalent.
- CFA/FRM/CPA certification would be preferable
- 8-10 years experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide investment spectrum
- Strong understanding of Global financial markets, alternative investments, funds & equities and fixed income mandates.
- Solid investment and analytical experience gained across geographies and asset classes.
- A team player with advanced financial modeling, strong analytical and presentation skills.