AVP/Senior Associate, Data Analyst, Human Capital Analytics and Reporting, Group HR
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Mar 17
We're looking for a Senior Data Analyst focusing on Human Capital Analytics & Reporting. Requires experience with Qlik and Hadoop environment.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Key resource for developing functional and data requirements for HR data warehouse project.
- Interact with IT to build HR data warehouse, source data from various source systems and existing data mart.
- Design auto reconciliation process between HR data warehouse and source systems.
- Maintain HR data warehouse post implementation.
- Responsible for the data extraction, data collection and cleaning, validating and analyzing data.
- Analyse HR-related data generated from multiple sources while ensuring data integrity so as to put together diagnostic reports (e.g. attrition analysis, recruitment effectiveness, etc).
- Support business users in data exploration, and report generation with Qlikview, for management and regulatory reporting.
- Interact with business users on queries / issues raised and ensure resolution within reasonable timelines independently.
- Develop new HR dashboards and reports.
- At least 4-year experience as a Data Analyst.
- Possess working knowledge of data warehouse, data model, and data governance concepts.
- Strong competency in developing and maintaining Qlikview dashboards.
- Good troubleshooting skills in application and data related issues and providing solutions.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and able to interact well with both IT and business users.
- Able to work independently, detailed and analytical, and attention to data accuracy.
- Knowledge of SQL, UNIX commands and Unix scripting.
- Prior working experience in R and/or environment, and Hadoop cloud will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HR processes is a plus.
- Past experience working with HR applications is a plus.
- Past experience in Financial industry is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.