AVP/VP - AML Compliance Specialist
- S$80k - S$160k
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 29 Aug 16
The client is a banking organisation with a strong presence in Asia. They are looking for an accomplished AML specialist to join their team. The candidate will be working in a small team and will have responsibilities over all AML matters.
- Provide AML compliance advisory support to the business and supporting functions on rules and regulations, clients, transactions as well as guidance on AML policies and procedures;
- Undertake investigations into any suspicious transactions reported by staff, alerts from the AML monitoring solution, production orders, regulatory requests and any other external triggers, etc. Where a suspicion is formed, support the MLRO in drafting the appropriate Suspicion Transaction Report;
- Review and update policies and procedures so as to ensure that local Singapore laws and regulatory requirements are kept up-to-date.
- Conduct and coordinate on AML training matters, including on new regulatory changes
- At least 5 years of relevant compliance experience
- Good understanding of the MAS regulations, AML/CFT, and the Banking Act.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Self-driven and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1545032