AVP, Business Analytics, EB International
AVP, Business Analytics, EB InternationalResponsibilities:
- Development of EmB and EB customers insights relating to SME Lifecycle journey from business startup into a mid-size company.
- Deep dive into customer's transactional and borrowing pattern and their changing needs as their business grows.
- Development of propensity model to predict and anticipate customer's cash and loan requirements.
- To work closely with product units to identify new growth opportunities.
- Head, Business Analytics
- Experience in SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Experience in Mathematical or Statistical programming
- Good knowledge of quantitative methodologies (like machine learning algorithm or graph theory) and data analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skill and statistical knowledge
- Strong in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Have data extraction and mining capabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 3-5 year's working experience in the business or portfolio analytics.