AVP/ Senior Associate / Associate, Business Analyst, Liquidity & Credit Risk (Risk Infrastructure), Risk Management
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 04 Aug 16
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Gather business requirements from the Business users including carrying out requirement workshops;
- Analyze the business requirements and translate into detailed system requirements specifications covering both functional and non-functional requirements for Technology & Operation;
- Review the system design to ensure it is architecturally robust, scalable and flexible;
- Conduct user acceptance testing and review;
- Writing functional documentation
- Minimum 3-7 years related industry experience;
- Preferably in Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, or any other related quantitative discipline.
- Prior experience developing/reviewing/implementing Basel liquidity risk or credit risk projects;
- Knowledge of various financial products, derivatives, trade finance;
- Project management experience an asset;
- Understanding of the systems architecture an assets;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Highly organized and flexible in prioritizing various competing work demands;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.