AVP / Senior Associate, Business Analyst ( Credit Risk ), Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 28 Apr 16
We are looking for experienced Business analyst to build and maintain credit application, early warning and collection system. Strong understanding in credit risk management
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Elicits requirements from credit users before formulating business user requirements specifications.
- Produce process maps on AS-IS and TO-BE workflow.
- Perform data analysis and profiling to identify gaps in user requirements.
- Perform UAT and refinement of user specifications to cater for changes in business rules and new products.
- Perform reconciliation on data against source booking systems and work with stakeholders to investigate any variances.
- Lead and coordinate with all users and IT on testing/live verifications
- Follow up and monitor system issues.
- Degree holder, with at least 5 years of relevant in credit risk infrastructure
- Strong business analyst skills and familiar with change management process.
- Basic understanding of credit risk management and banking products.
- SQL and basic knowledge on databases
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Proactive and creative to challenge status quo and provide out of the box ideas.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good consultative skills
- Must be a team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.