AVP for Oversight & Advisory, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance Division
AVP for Oversight & Advisory, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance DivisionKey Roles & Responsibilities
· Maintain compliance oversight over subsidiaries and international offices of the Group and provide advisory support to heads of compliance of the subsidiaries & international offices
· Liase with the Group's AML Compliance Heads/Officers to effectively implement the Group's strategy and AML/CFT framework
· Review audit /inspection reports and onsite reviews, track resolution and closure of issues identified
· Review various management reports submitted by subsidiaries & international offices and escalate issues for resolution, tracking and closure
· Conduct onsite oversight compliance reviews at international offices of the Group
· Monitor regulatory and developments in AML/CFT & sanctions compliance affecting the subsidiaries & international offices
Reporting to :
· Head, International AML/CFT Compliance
· A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 5 years' experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance (including minimum 3 years' experience in private, retail, wholesale banking and securities firms or audit)
· Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association.
· Familiar with regulatory requirements impacting banks, insurance and securities firms in Singapore and regional regulatory reforms.
· Experience in oversight role in AML/CFT compliance is an advantage
· Good analytical and clear thought process abilities. Diligent with attention to details.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Able to travel regionally.