AVP for Training & Development, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance Division
AVP for Training & Development, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance DivisionKey Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop training policy and continuously review the AML/CFT training program for employees and management for the Group entities
· Liase with the Group's AML Compliance Heads/Officers to customise the training modules and delivery channels for the relevant host country
· Monitor changes set by international bodies/organizations, regulators and case developments in AML/CFT & sanctions compliance
· Conduct training in AML/CFT compliance for the Group AML/CFT officers and employees regularly
Reporting to :
· Head, International AML/CFT Compliance
· A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 5 years' experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance (including minimum 3 years' experience in private, retail, wholesale banking and securities firms)
· Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association.
· Familiar with regulatory requirements impacting banks, insurance and securities firms in Singapore and regional regulatory reforms.
· Experience in training and development in AML/CFT compliance is an advantage
· Good written and oral communication skills & has a passion for training.
· Able to travel regionally.