Advisory Capabilities and Investment Analytics Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic and analytical individual? Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are looking for someone like that to:
- understand wealth management advisory methodology and models, support the overall efforts to introduce them in the region and work in a multi-location team setup to develop, challenge and enhance the current methodology and models towards delivering on the UBS client promise
- lead efforts in Project Phoenix, specifically in the Advisory stream to leverage the 1WMP Platform into APAC while ensuring timely delivery within the stipulated budget
- develop a deep understanding of the Hong Kong and Singapore specific business and critical regulatory requirements while working with team members in APAC and Switzerland to validate methodology and models against these requirements and to ensure they are fit for use in the region
- prepare and engage internal and external stakeholders in APAC to gain acceptance of the advisory methodology/models and analyse, assess and share business impact of new proposals
- develop and operationalize processes and necessary controls to support the 1WMP Advisory methodology, models and platform
- support training, communications and other activities necessary to ensure effective use of the methodology, models and platform
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Platforms & Business Process Outsourcing (P&BPO) Advisory Capabilities and Investment Analytics team in Singapore. We are a part of a global team responsible for the introduction, enhancement and maintenance of the UBS Wealth Management advisory platform, tools, methodology and methods.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in finance/economics or scientific discipline preferred (Economics, Physics, – excellent conceptual, analytical and judgment skills
– excellent investigative and problem solving ability
– excellent communication and visualization skills
– proficient in English, any other language will be an added advantage
– dependable, good team player and contribute to the team objectives
– proactive, able to take on challenges positively
– able to work under pressure and at the same time manage own book of work effectively and timely
– a self-starter individual and willing to learn
– able to self-challenge and/or challenge others on status quo, and display situational awareness
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.