- SGD150000 - SGD180000 per annum
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Aug 17
An exciting Agile Coach job has just become available in a leading global asset management firm. Reporting to the Agile Coaching Practice Lead in UK, this is a role for an Agile enthusiast who is keen on being in a fast-paced projects environment. Please note that this is a 6 month contract role based in Singapore.
About the Agile Coach Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for coaching a range of Agile teams and support the Agile transformation. You will be working with cross-functional distributed teams across APAC to achieve higher levels of agility and driving adoption of Agile best-practices.
- Coach and facilitate the launching of Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Developing and aligning the coaching practice with the strategic direction of the organisation, managing deviations, and effectively communicating solutions and their justification to relevant stakeholders
- Play a pivotal role in the adoption and communication of the Agile methodology, supporting teams and management in reducing feature delivery times and gaining maximum alignment to business priorities
- Conduct training, facilitation and coaching of distributed teams across the Lean-Agile values and specific techniques / methods, preferably within the Scaled Agile Framework (but also within Scrum, Kanban, DevOps etc)
- Keep an eye on the solution implementation, assuring that delivery is aligned with the overall vision and that reaching sprint goals brings visible benefits in terms of time-to-market and business relevance
- Champion and embody the Lean-Agile core values and promote their usage across the organisation, acting as an Agile change agent both internally and externally
- Easily operate at CxO and boardroom level to help innovation and ensure the medium and long term strategic goals of the organisation are achieved
To succeed in the Agile Coach job, you will need to be capable of quickly becoming recognised as an ally of the team and can develop trust within the client organisation. You will also need to have excellent influencing, problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner.
- Agile leadership / consulting experience (including recent, active experience as part of an Agile transformation)
- Exposure across the end-to-end software delivery, project management and / or service management methodologies
- Experience of on-site / off-shore delivery model
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or recognised alternative
- Scrum Master/Agile Team Facilitator experience (with active experience as part of an Agile team)
- Hands-on experience in application development and support, including Agile product development experience with planning, estimating, progress reporting and release management
- Experience in scaled Agile implementations, preferably using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience in an on-site / off-shore delivery model
- Experience coaching teams and workshop facilitation
- Proven business and IT experience ideally supported with professional qualifications
This global asset management firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. This firm puts their clients first, tailoring investment strategies and solutions so that they are focused on protecting and growing their clients' wealth.
If you are driven, up for a challenge and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764314