Analyst - Operations Settlements Specialist, Wealth Management Division - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 27 Sep 16
Job Title: Operations Settlements Specialist
Division / Department: Operations
Corporate Title: Specialist/Analyst
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- SME to process BAU of fixing, settlement and confirmation of OTC derivatives and structured products with underlying of Equity and FX (e.g. Option, Barrier Options, Accumulator, Decumulator, IRS, CCS).
- Able to perform as checker to cover all the processes and ensure compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
- Handling exceptions and able to provide constructive solutions to resolve query and challenge.
- Perform ad hoc supports for her or his manager.
- Manage internal stakeholders and ensure consistent delivery as per SLA.
- Participate in projects and change initiatives.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in OTC derivatives with Private banking experience.
- Good understanding of control mechanism associated with OTC derivatives
- Good understanding of OTC derivatives products and trade lifecycle.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and pressure
- Inquisitive, proactive and able to work in fast paced environment
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation