Analyst - Trust Administrator - NTS - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 27 Sep 16
Job Title: Trust Administrator
Corporate Title: Analyst
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
Responsible for assisting the Head of Trustee Services in Trust Administration and Trust Accounting
- Perform trust accounting and prepare annual financial reports for each trust and underlying company.
- Ensure trust acceptance documents are all properly accounted and filed.
- Invoicing of fees – Trust acceptance fee, annual trust fees and etc.
- Assist Head of Trust to perform Annual Trust Review, Annual Underlying Company Review and Periodic Portfolio Review.
- Ensure all investment statements are received in a timely manner and properly accounted for.
- Assist and co-ordinate with Trust Marketing Officer on day-to-day administration of trust structures
- Administer the trust in accordance with the terms of the trust
- Liaise with salesperson/settlor for trust distributions
- Any other job duties which the supervisor may delegate from time to time
- Degree in Accountancy
- on day-to-day administration and administrative activities of rust Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in trust accounting
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.