Assistant Vice President, Anti-Money Laundering
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 25 Sep 16
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the monitoring of branch compliance, advising staff as well as performing customer due diligence for new and existing accounts in accordance with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Assisting in the reviewing and investigating of alerts generated and maintaining lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems
- Performing research and intelligence-gathering on sanctions and analyze customer profiles for sanctions risks
- Providing support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities
- Keeping abreast with regulations and advising counterparts on regulations
- Participating in projects and providing support to the team
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 6 years in a corporate/commercial bank and at least 4 year of compliance experience.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this role.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"