- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 24 Sep 16
Possesses HR working knowledge of new hire on-boarding in the financial services industry.
- Must be able to review and analyze information contained in source documents and/or have general knowledge of the source systems used to gather information for investigations.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with applicants and internal business partners.
- Works under direct management supervision to formulate action responses, file reports and prepare documents for management and/or internal sources.
- Skilled in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another varying in nature depending on workload.
- Have worked in cross-cultural and diversified environment.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Multi linguistic skills with proficiency in at least one second language
Posting Date: 29/08/2016
Location: Singapore - Singapore
Full / Part-time: Full time