Business Analyst, Data Quality Delivery
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 15 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
IFRS 9 is expected to compliant to BCBS 239 guideline. This is to look for a Business Analyst role to define & implement the business rules for Critical Data Elements (CDE) per BCBS 239 DQMF (Data Quality Management Framework).
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with Risk ECL ( business users to gather & document business requirement for Critical Data Elements (CDE) per BCBS 239 DQMF (Data Quality Management Framework) for IFRS 9 ECL (Expected Credit Lost) calculation on CIC portfolio
- Document the business rules of the CDE's as business requirement for technical implementation on EDQ (Enterprise Data Quality) tool
- Acting as a Business Analysis & Data Analysis, work with EDM & EDS team to follow through the EDQ implementation, & perform testing of the functionality and CDE business rules reports
- Work with the Control & Governance team to formulate the BAU operational process of EDQ for IFRS 9
- Document & communicate the CDE's & EDQ implementation with business users and other relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in banking for 6 -10 years, knowledge of banking services, products & systems
- Experience in BI & data warehouse
- Ability to perform requirement gathering and analysis independently
- Ability to perform data analysis and profiling independently
- Good team player to work with different stakeholders and manage different stakeholders' expectation
- Knowledge in risk model (i.e., PD, EAD, LGD) & IFRS 9 ECL is an advantage
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.