Business Intelligence Business Analyst (CCI010)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 16 Jan 17
The team is split between Paris and Singapore and provides security services for the entire bank. Our functional coverage ranges from the bank’s Internet authentication framework to its internal authorization system used by each business lines. More specifically, the team is providing Business Intelligence solutions to various business lines from the bank.
Inside the development team, the successful candidate will have to:
• Incorporate Business Intelligence team delivering applications around capital markets, front to back processing control, market risks, counterparty risks, LCR, …
• Assist the local development team by providing functional documentations
• Perform functional testing of the applications before releasing to Production
• Manage the application releases and quality from a requirement point of view
• Maintaining constant link with Paris onshore team in requirement gathering and clarifications
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team.
• 3+ years’ experience in delivering fully tested applications within schedule and matching quality objectives
• Ability to provide good detailed requirement documentations to developers
• Experience in managing end to end application releases with quality
• Knowledgeable in French regulations is mandatory
• Knowledge and successful experience in Banking domain is a plus
• Knowledge and good understanding of SDLC
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence concept, SQL, SharePoint
• Proficient with Excel and data visualization tools
Other professional skills and mindset:
• The candidate should have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• French speaking is a plus
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)