CDD Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 20 Sep 16
Our client is a leading international bank. They are looking to hire a CDD Business Analyst to join their Singapore team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop a detailed understanding of all areas of Busines Banking (BB) AML CDD Policy and Procedures
* Assist with the requirements gathering as part of the process to produce the Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) for system and process enhancements supporting the implementation or improvement of Policies and Procedures
* Review the functional specifications or process improvement suggestions developed, to ensure they capture the business requirements accurately
* Identify enhancements to improve business processes/efficiency and/or reduce risk in line with Policy and Procedure, while understanding and translating the Group L&C and FCC driven requirements into Front line user requirements
* Assist with the roll-out of improved Governance processes and practices
* Assist in the migration to eCDD+ platform as required
* Manage and engage key stakeholders within the Business Banking and Commercial Banking(CB) businesses, OR, L&C and FCC
* Attend and actively participate in relevant committee meetings, including the SME CDD Project Working Committee, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience as a Business Analyst across related business lines and platforms.
* Experience in CB/BB or CIB Customer Due Diligence
* Experience in working in or dealing with Compliance and Compliance matters
* Experience in writing complex BRDs, reviewing FSDs, project deliverables and capturing meeting minutes
* Experience in co-ordinating and conducting UAT, UVT and user Trainings
* Experience of working in business transformation teams and working with business stakeholders to define and execute improved control frameworks
* Highly developed written communication skills, including a proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, COOs/CIOs, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, L&C, FCC, etc.
EA Registration No: R1653807
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D