CDD Delivery Manager
- SGD150000 - SGD250000.00 per annum + Bonuses
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 14 Aug 17
Urgently hiring for a Senior Development/Delivery Manager for Compliance Technology software delivery. Investment banking, Singapore-based. Permanent role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle using Agile/Waterfall models
- Strong fundamentals on object oriented analysis and design
- Background in programming and debugging skills
- Excellent knowledge of Coding standards, Design patterns guidelines and best practices
- Understanding on source control, versioning, branching etc.
- Experience in leading a development team of size of at least 15-30 is a must
- Experience in leading application development for Client Due Diligence & On-boarding is a plus
- Strong Leadership experience in delivering end to end projects with exposure to various technologies
- Ability to build high performance culture & strongly motivated delivery teams
- Proven multi-tasker capable of delivering multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in delivering large enterprise-scale global applications with thousands of users
- Big believer of best practices in software delivery
- Knowledge and expertise of delivering projects using different frameworks, methodologies and tools.
- Strong foundation in building software in a continuous delivery and DevOps environment.
- Strong influencer in communicating technology decisions in clear and coherent manner to various stakeholders
- Management experience of large development teams working various parallel delivery initiatives
- Experience delivering projects in an outsourced environment, liaising with multiple business units, conflicting priorities and projects
Training, Qualifications and Certifications
- Training/qualifications and Certifications in some of the functional and/or technical domains as mentioned will be an added advantage