CEO / COO Office Associate / VP
- Base + ESOP
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Jan 17
As part of the CEO/COO office, you will help drive the group’s plans and forecasts, while advising top management on capital allocation and strategic direction.
You will also prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, understanding key trends, variances, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating/presenting key messages to senior management.
It will include and not limited to driving process improvements and participate in reporting enhancements, working closely with other teams to drive optimisation across various functions.
Apart from building financial plans and driving performance, you will also conduct key financial analyses for some of the most critical strategic decisions made by the management and take subsequent relevant business actions.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape a high-growth startup. You will get substantial senior leadership exposure and be involved in every part of the business.
• Experienced, well-rounded results-driven performer with a high sense of urgency, an effective communicator who looks to continually improve processes through efficiency and automation
• Be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment
• Strong ability to manage relationships with non-finance minded individuals, to ensure a collaborative inter-departmental working environment/relationships
• 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, Big 4 corporate finance or at a high growth technology company
• Impeccable integrity, team player with a start-up / entrepreneurial mindset of willing to do anything and everything
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
• Proven track record of building and executing in different regions across Asia
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
• Strong analytical skills, efficient, self-motivated with the ability to follow through
• A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task, think creatively and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Strong/Advanced MS Excel skills