C#/.NET Developer (AngularJS ideally)
- SGD140000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 17
Looking for a strong techno-functional Business Analyst to be part of a top-tier investment firm in Singapore with great career prospects. - Permanent role - Based in Singapore - AVP level - Competitive Salary
I represent my client, a top-tier investment firm in Singapore to source for a mid-level IT Business Analyst who is strong in C# development. We require an individual who is both techno-functional (with great passion for IT), eloquent and possess good business and IT sense to be able to propose technology solutions for the issues on hand.
If your core language is Java but has keen interest to pick up C#, we welcome your application. We have roles in different domains and look forward to applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Here are some key requirements for the role:
- Gathering business requirements from business units and possess understanding of how solutioning is done and how it can be implemented
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in assisting with projects planning and execution
- Set definition of project scope, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant -
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques - and report and escalate to management as needed
- Hands on development of the technology solutions which are proposed and approved
- Experience in handling vendors/third-parties
- With 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in technology
- Articulate and eloquent
- Good understanding of traditional waterfall as well as AGILE/Adaptive project methodologies
- Proficient in C#/.NET, Oracle Database (11g, 12c), SQL server, SQL SSIS/stored procedures, Mobile / Web development technologies, Java/J2EE, desktop programming (Excel)
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please drop me a copy of your latest CV with number included. I regret to mention that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel Registration: R1114663