Client Advisor Assistant (Contract)
Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients.
- support Client Advisors
- be the point of entry for processing client orders
- make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
- carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
- keep in contact with internal and external clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the High Net Worth (HNW) / Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) segments; working in the Wealth Management business division in Singapore. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our teams offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills
- knowledge of banking operations
- experience dealing with private clients and supporting Client Advisors
- great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
- a team player
- a detail-oriented person
- able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.