Client Service Representative (12 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
- 23 Sep 16
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Develop metric’s and client touch point/capacity analysis
- Analysis and roll out of new CSR support Model to support key business deliverables
- Create Ops offering documentation for business
- Setup training plans for CSR development across the group
- Establish regular communication routines and client packs for Client Service updates to business / clients
- Create Client profiling requirement (Contacts, routines, products etc) to improve client service levels across the group
- Pro-actively engage with Business partners and ensure close support of initiatives
- Experienced a broad range of operational exposure, in areas Future & Options OR Some project exposure to client servicing work will be an advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the investment bank.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Enhance and improve process within Client Service Team
- Client focused and engage in building and fostering good relationship with existing clients
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 91C2918
Company’s Registration number: 198500164K