- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Jan 17
Skill: Cloud Architect
Job Location: Singapore
Who Can Apply: Singaporean/SPR
Experience: 10-14 Years
Duration of Assignment: 18 Months
Budget: 9000 SGD PM
Job Job Description
· 12+ years of IT experience with Microsoft Azure experience of 2-3 (IAAS) years.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure deployment and commonly used terminology.
· Experience of performing offshore coordination, executive status reporting & strong communication skill.
Experience with Azure Infrastructure planning, architecture designing, cloud design pattern, HA and DR.
· Experience on migrating the enterprise workloads to Azure IAAS.
· Experience with Azure ASM power scripts & ARM model of azure deployment.
· Experience with Azure resource creation using portal, PowerShell, CLI, Azure Rest API, ARM Templates, resource group.
· Experience with Azure Virtual machines (Windows \ Linux) - basic understanding, Image hardening, new VM creation, create VMs from custom images, ACL, availability set, load balancers, DR scripts
· Experience with Azure storages accounts, Experience with Azure virtual networks- CIDR notation, virtual network & subnet creation, network resizing, network configuration file, VPN, site to site, point to site, express route, NSG
· Experience with Azure authentication - creating \ manipulation user & applications in azure AD, SSO, RBAC, Azure AD PowerShell SDK, integrating third party
Job Requirements (Mandatory & Additional skills)
· Azure ASM power scripts. Azure authentication - creating \ manipulation user & applications in azure AD, SSO, RBAC, Azure AD PowerShell SDK, integrating third party
· Azure virtual networks- CIDR notation, virtual network & subnet creation, network resizing, network configuration file, VPN, site to site, point to site, express route, NSG
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 162,700 employees as of March 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com for more information.