Commercial Financial Analyst
- Up to SGD 104,000 + Variable Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 18 Sep 17
An exciting position working with closely with the business in a highly reputable Logistics MNC
This role is responsible for ensuring an effective and embedded process and discipline of financial management throughout the Company at each customer contract and at Business unit level. The incumbent ensures that the request for sign-off (pre-alert, contract requistion form, business case, post investment review and/or adhoc projects) are facilitated and approved accurately and timely.
- Support and review BU’s (Business Units) investment and Capex
- Support and review in preparation, review and final approval from management of commercial contracts – NDA’s, LOI’s, key customer and vendor contracts
- Implement Group polices and processes with respect to commercials contract and Capex
- Develop, institute and monitor the post Capex/investment process.
- Work with the business or corporate function and externally to develop innovative solutions across technology, systems, processes and policies, and ensure effective use by the business
- Ensure outcomes deliver overall business benefits in financial terms and contribute to maximising profitability including using and supporting use of CI to achieve the outcome
- Ensure collaboration with the business, customer and with others to provide services and solutions
- Seek the best overall outcomes for the business including the needs of the corporate or professional area as well as the customer
- Partner closely with finance and provide the insight and the data for budgeting, forecasting and performance management
- Partner with finance and ensure that at times that the compliance and governance requirements per Toll policy and statutory requirements are adhered to at all times
What you will need to succeed?
To be successful in this role, you will need to have at least at least 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehousing industry. You should be able to demonstrate good project management and people management skills. You have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Candidates who fit the above criteria may send a word formatted CV directly to email@example.com
EA License: 15C7408