Communication Surveillance Officer - Compliance Manager/AVP
Communication Surveillance Officer - Compliance Manager/AVPJob Description
- Conduct surveillance and monitoring of Hong Kong traders' communication channels.
- Keep abreast of new and changes to regulations that are relevant to Hong Kong Global Treasury business.
- Prepare board & senior management reports
- On assignment basis, provide regulatory advice to international branches and OCBC subsidiaries
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance, business/operational compliance or banking/financial sector internal/external audit.
- Direct or related experience in treasury business would be a definite advantage.
- Familiar with relevant laws, regulations, notices and guidelines relating to Global Treasury business.
- Conversant in Cantonese.
- Possess a university degree (or in lieu of a degree, strong relevant experience).
- Good organization and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Embodies team work.