Company Secretary – Associate or Assistant Manager
- SGD 42000 p.a.
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 26 Sep 16
Excellent opportunity to join a leading listed firm with offices across the globe and be part of their corporate secretarial team focusing both advisory and compliance matters.
A global firm as a part of expansion are currently seeking candidates from junior to mid management level in the hierarchy with good company secretarial exposure.
It will give you an opportunity to be part of the leading team & work with some of the renowned firms of the industry.
You will be assisting and reporting to the corporate secretarial supervisor in all corporate secretarial matters such as managing a portfolio of clients in the area of advisory and compliance work in relation to the requirements of the relevant company legislations and regulations.
- Ensure that statutory and compliance issues are met
- Attend and take minutes of meetings
- Handle immigration related matters
- Preparation of resolutions authorizing corporate transactions
- Maintain corporate secretarial Registers and Minute Books
• Qualified professional member of ICSA or equivalent plus a degree or diploma in business administration/commerce/law.
• Past experience in a similar or related function would a plus/ fresh graduates are also welcomed.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Basic computer proficiency.
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
You may also send your CVs directly to firstname.lastname@example.org