- Permanent, Full time
- Recruit Legal , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 12 Aug 16
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting all compliance matters in the company.
- Ensure compliance with the Singapore legal and regulatory requirements for the business
- Facilitate compliance with matters relating to regulatory and industry body requirements.
- Ensure adequate compliance controls are set in place for the company and its clients and ongoing monitoring to ensure effectiveness.
- Keep abreast of all regulatory matters and act as compliance officer to ensure management is fully informed of current, new or proposed legislation that affect business activities.
- Holds a degree or degree level qualification - Have at least 5 years’ of working experience, with three years in a compliance/internal audit position
- Relevant work experience inbanking, insurance or stockbroking houses is an added advantage
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent client services skills
- FATCA/CRS experience is desirable
For more information, please contact Tiffany (R1653781) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiffany Chan Ying Kiu EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1653781