- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 30 Aug 16
Job Summary Reporting to Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for providing support and advice on day to day operations in accordance to the Company and Local legislative requirements.
• Support the Head of Compliance in overall compliance activities
• Advise on regulations and business practices to ensure business operations are in line with regulatory expectations.
• Attend to queries & requests within the Legal & Compliance function.
• Perform transactions review and carry out compliance review to identify gaps and assist the business operations to ensure continuous compliance with regulations and or internal policies.
• Investigate into breaches against regulations and internal policies; fraud, complaints, suspicious transactions.
• Initiate projects to improve the efficiency of the compliance department.
• Where necessary, prepare policies and procedures in relation to regulations relevant to the branch business operations.
• Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports as required within the organisation, the LIA and the Authorities.
• Assist the department with audits and inspections.
• Conduct regulatory training to new and existing staff
• When required, contact the MAS and relevant Authorities for various compliance affairs
• Any other tasks or projects as assigned by management
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, law or other related discipline
• At least 6-8 years of compliance experience in the life insurance.
• Good knowledge of regulations which are applicable to Singapore life insurance industry such as AML, FAIR, FATCA, Outsourcing, PDPA.
• High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active and positive attitude
• Have good organization skill and be meticulous, detailed orientated.
• Advanced analytical and interpretive skills.
• Able to work under pressure and independently in a dynamic environment.