Compliance Senior Actimize Developer (CCI013)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Jan 17
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible for the compliance worldwide platform ensuring comprehensive international adherence to requirements while meeting local obligations. Actimize Solution is core to the compliance business line and has an on-going requirement to follow regulatory patterns and timeframes for Market Abuse, Margin Control, Transaction reporting, but also financial security with AML and WLF and fraud prevention, conflict of interest management.
You will take responsibility for building and integrating components in the system.
In a proactive manner, you will :
- Build relationships with project manager and business analyst based in Paris and Singapore.
- Communicate with architects, business analysts and project managers to gather requirements and reach agreements on technical solutions.
- Ability to design appropriate architectures, create advanced models, and propose efficient
technical solutions are essential for IT Compliance.
- Manage quality of your deliverables at every stage of the development lifecycle (design,
implementation, integration, validation)
- Prepare and execute all technical tests, including performance tests
- Amend existing components to correct errors and to adapt to new requirements, or to improve
- Participate in 2nd/3rd level support activity during Asian business hours
Qualifications and Profile
Basic knowledge of compliance IT regulations
- Theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience of Actimize solution: AIS Modeler, ACM
Designer, Visual Modeler, Risk case manager
- Batch, scheduler and CFT transfer landscape
- Proven track record of designing and developing advanced models with high throughput (handson
experience of some SSIS technology is desirable)
- Hands-on experience on design appropriate architectures
- Hands-on experience on create advanced models from standard or full custom
- Hands-on experience on SQL programming
- Hands-on experience on DtSearch
- Knowledge of Compliance
Nice to have
- Experience with Oracle and performance tuning
- Experience with MS SSRS reporting solution
- ETL development experience (hands-on experience of some SSIS technology is desirable)
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong and innovative problem solving skills
- Proactive working style
- Strong communication (written, and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team player mindset.
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity.