Contract Senior, Business Analyst - General Provisioning (IFRS 9), Group Finance
- Contract, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Jan 17
1 Year contract role. 6 - 10 years working experience as Business Analyst, handling project management. Develop project plan to supporting of business. Perform business requirement analysis and support training development activities. Those with IFRS will be added advantage.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Develop and manage project plan to support activity, resources and project interdependencies.
- Identify and resolve issues and manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Support the regular reporting, chairing and documentation of key meetings and communications.
- Support the development of procedures, processes and systems that are designed and managed to ensure compliance with regulatory, industry and organisational standards.
- Perform business requirements analysis and development of business requirements documents in conjunction with relevant business stakeholders.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with business stakeholders.
- Obtain sign off on Business Requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Work with System Integration and User Acceptance Test Analysts on Test Planning and execution of QA testing. Support UAT Acceptance Testing.
- Assist with application development by communicating with developers and Solution Designers and members of the Infrastructure Service Provider Team.
- Ongoing support for all project participants in relation to business requirements queries, corrections etc.
- Support training development activities.
- Develop implementation documentation for handover to application support and help desk.
- Building relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Other duties as directed.
- Tertiary qualified or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven Business Analyst and/or Project Management experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Banking Industry preferred.
- Strong planning and implementation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressured and time-driven environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.