Contractor- Analyst Developer
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 14 Aug 17
* Interpretation of business requirements into technical requirements and ultimately solutions. * Delivery of changes and project related work in line with the technical design, agreed timescales and agreed budget. * Production of any mandatory documentation. * Act as IT Application owner for the specified
- Interpretation of business requirements into technical requirements and ultimately solutions.
- Delivery of changes and project related work in line with the technical design, agreed timescales and agreed budget.
- Production of any mandatory documentation.
- Act as IT Application owner for the specified business function
- Level 3 support as required.
- Adherence and contribution to the evolution of Group IT standards.
- Responsible for ensuring work is peer reviewed.
- Adherence to the department’s standards for capturing metrics.
- Use of the relevant group standard tools and processes, e.g. Serena, Clarity, QC.
- Maintain appropriate business knowledge.
- software component design, Hands on development
- manage and coordinate offshore developers, help programmers during development by providing use cases, flowcharts, DB design etc..
- Competent in software development lifecycle and agile development methodology
- System testing
Degree or equivalent in Technology
Exposed to global ways of working
Must possess good interpersonal skills and written skills. Ability to explain relatively complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to others within the organisation
Must be able to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Have energy and drive
- Constructive challenge and unreserved collaboration
- Willingness to challenge status quo in the drive towards continuous improvement