Corporate Credit Analyst
- SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum + Competitive
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 27 Sep 16
A newly-created Corporate Credit Analyst job has just become available at a reputable international bank based in Singapore.
About the Corporate Credit Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for credit analysis across the firm's new transactions as well as ongoing credit review of an existing portfolio of counter-parties to ensure that they are consistent with the bank's credit policies and risk appetite. You will sit with the Relationship Managers and report directly to the Head of Corporate Credit.
- Credit analysis and review of a portfolio of credits
- Analyse and structure transactions within the bank's risk appetite
- Prepare credit proposals and review documentation
- Provide recommendations and highlight risk issues to front office and approvers
- Engage with clients from a credit perspective
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a corporate credit analyst within the financial services, and have dealt with corporate accounts with more than USD$300 million in turnover sizes.
- More than five years' work experience in credit analysis in corporate or investment banking
- Coverage of loans and trade facilities
- Strong analytical and decision making skills and credit sense
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player
This is a well-regarded international banking group that places a strong focus on its Asia Pacific business, which is growing steadily. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Furthermore, the organisation is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Credit Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873