Credit Analyst, Associate / AVP - Corporate Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 19 Sep 16
Seeking a Credit Analyst for the Corporate Banking Credit Team.
about the company
Our client is an established European bank and has strong client network in the local corporates, middle market, MNCs and FIs segments. With a strong history in Singapore and a keen interest to invest in its people, they are continually growing and looking for excellent individuals to join its Credit Analyst team in Singapore.
about the job
Its Corporate Banking Credit team is looking for a Credit Analyst to:
- Prepare a well analysed credit proposal for further approval.
- Perform financial spreading and financial statements analysis on assigned sectors, key business risks analysis, industry/sector analysis and the identification of any other economic data.
- Perform periodic covenant checks, security monitoring, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keeping management updated with any early warning signals.
- Ensure that all credit reviews and monitoring are done and completed in accordance to the deadlines
- Maintain a close liaison with all key stakeholders, providing recommendations when required.
- Ensure that all transactions and credit risk functions are carried out in compliance requirements
- Participate in any business meetings or discussions when necessary.
about the manager / team
Part of an excellent team with good training opportunities and work culture, this role reports in to the Credit Head and offers an excellent work exposure to the credit field.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- Has 3+ years of credit analysis exposure in a banking environment and/or audit background in the financial services division
- Proficient in MS Office, such as MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion